Opening Soon

Another week of no snow. November started so strong yet December is not being nice to us. We will postpone opening until we get some fresh snow. We need about 3 inches of snow and a little colder weather to allow us to open. We have made snow but are unable to push it around as disturbing it now will cause it to melt. All the runs have been packed and just need that fresh layer to allow us to groom and open.


Our chalet has been renovated through the summer. New paint some upgrades and modernization. We are looking forward to showing it off.

We offer a concession that serves hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers, fries, sandwiches as well as some daily specials. Prices are fair and the food is good.